CAS NO: 78-10-4
EC NO: 232-136-3
VE-3013 is Tetraethoxysilane, it has molecular structure as follows:
VE-3013 is ethyl ester of orthosilicic acid, and w.t % of Si molecular and O molecular is about 28.5.
Colorless clear liquid
Free Acid (as HCl), %
Flash Point (open cup)
Density at 25°C (ρ20, g/cm3)
Dynamic Viscosity (25°C), cst
These figures are only intended as a guide and should not be used in preparing specifications.
• VE-3013 may be an excellent candidate for use as a binder in precision investment casting, it also may can be used as a second backup casting coating. It cures faster than colloidal silica systems.
• In manufacture of electronics and computer components, VE-3013 can be used as a source of silicon dioxide in films deposited on silicon substrates.
• In corrosion-resistant paints, VE-3013 can be used as component in Zinc-based primer coatings.
• For manufacture of silicone sealant, VE-3013 can be used as a cross-linking age. It is also useful as a raw material in sol-gel systems.
• VE-3013 is a raw material for hard-coat with scratch-resistant character of glass or plastic lens.
• VE-3013 is used in the production of pipes and cables made of silane-crosslinked polyethylene, as a water scavenger during the production of silane-crosslinking adhesive and sealant formulations, and as co-monomers in the production of silane-modified binders for surface coatings.
190KG Metal drum, or 950KG IBC.