VE-WR773 is a water-diluted solution of sodium methyl siliconate designed to impart water repellency to a wide variety of substances, especially for porous substrate.
• Reduces water absorption of substrate.
• Colorless and does not change appearance of treated substrate.
Colorless or lightly yellow solution
These figures are only intended as a guide and should not be used in preparing specifications.
• Building materials surface treatment, especially for porous building material such as bricks, sandstone, limestone, and ceramics.
• Treatment of concrete pavement & lane to improve resistance of freeze-thaw and efflorescence.
• Minerals material treatment, such as perlite.
210L metal drums or 1000L IBC.