VANEYCK VE-WR7104 is a aqueous and solvent free emulsion, active ingredient is a mixture of silane and siloxane.
Diluted solutions of VE-WR7104 is high quality, general purpose water repellents for impregnating and priming mineral surfaces.
VE-WR7104 also can be used for the mass treatment of non-load bearing concrete products.
• Good water repellent performance.
• Good penetration performance into concrete structure
• Alkalis resistance.
• Breathable protective material to concrete.
• Prevent dark and mildew on structure’s surface.
• Water based and environmental friendly.
These figures are only intended as a guide and should not be used in preparing specifications.
• An idea material for implant impregnation of building materials made of clay, aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, fibrous cement, mineral fibers and light weight aggregate.
• An excellent water repellent material for many absorbent mineral substrates, such as bricks, sand-lime brick, natural sandstone and mineral plasters.
Metal Drum, Net Weight: 200kg; IBCs, Net Weight: 1000kg.