VanEyck VE-WR7108 is an aqueous, solvent free, creamy, silane-based water repellent. This product can not only be used for the protection of new concrete structures, but also for the reinforcement and maintenance of old concrete. It can effectively inhibit the damage of reinforced concrete structures caused by various corrosion factors, and significantly improve the durability and service life of concrete structures.
• Strong permeability, can penetrate 3-4mm into concrete
• Reduce water absorption of concrete structure by more than 90%
• Reduce chloride corrosion by more than 90%
• Good Stability in Storage
White to yellowish cream
These figures are only intended as a guide and should not be used in preparing specifications.
• Can protect concrete buildings such as sea port, cross-sea bridge, dam, tunnel from damage by seawater corrosion, salt spray corrosion, snow melting agent corrosion and freeze-thaw.
in 20L, 50L, 200L drum.