Chemical name：Polyether modified silicone surfactant.
VE-5058 is polyether modified silicone surfactant. The structure gives VE-5058 super spread ability and penetrability, which is different from traditional adjuvant. In aqueous solutions, VE-5058 can reduce surface tension below 22 mN/m with concentration at 0.1%. Moreover VE-5058 is nonionic in nature, which helps it widely used in a broad range of agrochemical formulations. VE-5058 is also low foaming and has very low pour point, which can be used in low temperature condition.
• Super spreader for soluble liquid and emulsable concentrate formulations
• Very low surface energy.
• Rapid spreading and wetting.
• Improve spray coverage
• Promotes rapid uptake of agrochemicals (rain fastness)
• Reduces the residues of pesticides
Surface Tension (0.1%, mN/m)
Cloud Point (0.1 wt%, ℃)
Viscosity (cSt, 25℃)
Specific Gravity (25/25 ℃)
These figures are only intended as a guide and should not be used in preparing specifications.
• Crop protection products.
• Nutrients and plant growth regulators
1L, 5L, 25kg, 200kg or IBC tank.