VEC-2456 is a polyphenylmethylsiloxane, which can improve the performance of many types of cosmetic formulations like good oxidation resistance, UV protection, gas permeable, softness, smooth, and so on. It is mainly used as a waterproof additive to reduce the viscosity of the formulation. It is also an ideal ingredient for hair care products to improve the glossing.
INCI NAME: Phenyl Trimethicone
• Easily emulsified
• Good compatibility with cosmetic ingredients
• Excellent water resistance
• Resistant to oxidation.
• Provides non-oily, easy to spread emollience and allows natural skin transpiration through a soft invisible film.
• High refractive and can imparts gloss, softness and better manageability to hair.
Typical Physical Properties
Colorless transparent fluid
Specific gravity (25℃)
Refractive Index (25℃)
Viscosity (cP, 25℃)
• Hair care: Hair conditioners, serums, and treatments
• Skin care: Sweat inhibitor (aerosol, stick, and roll-on types), shave lotions, and creams
• Sun care: sunscreen products
• Color cosmetics: make-up foundations, powders, eye shadows, lip colors.
200kg iron drums