CAS NO: 63148-57-2
Methyl Hydrogen Silicone Fluid VE-202 is a linear, hydrogen reactive polymethylhydrogensiloxane with a viscosity15-40mm²/s. Due to its chemical structure, VE-202 is a clear, odorless and colorless liquid.
VE-202 can be converted into film as it has relatively active Si-H bonds in the molecule, and can produce a resilient waterproof coating on various substrates by catalyst at low temperature. Therefore, Ve-202 has outstanding water repellent property which prevents damage from moisture, mildew and rust. Besides, its high vapor permeability allows the material to breath and let water, vapor escape outside without causing damages.
• Can form a durable and breathable film after curing in gypsum board or other material surface.
• Outstanding water repellent property
Typical Physical Properties
Colorless, transparent liquid
Viscosity(at 25°C, mm2/s)
Volatile Content: (120°C, 3H)
• Waterproofing additive for gypsum board.
• Water proofing additive for fire-extinguisher powder
• Water-repellent, hydrophobing, impregnating agent and moisture-proof treatment of powders, glass, ceramic, leather, paper, metal, cement and marble.
• Antiadhesion isolating, releasing and cross-linking agents for paper.
• Waterproofing additive and softener for fiber glass.
• Used as the basic material and a fundamental intermediate to synthesize some modified silicone oil including polyether modified silicone oil and alkyl based modified silicone oil.
• Used as hydrophobic agent, lubricant and anti-sticking agent of oily based foundation of cosmetics.
• Anti-Yellowing agent for high temperature vulcanizing silicone rubber
200KG metal drum or 1000kg IBC